A blog is a great way to get in touch with your clients, and to build a more personalized relationship with them through social media where you can post your content. It is also a good way to share your knowledge and get traction for your site, because Google likes to see content posted. But, if you are just starting out, it can be difficult to know what to post. Here are 5 tried and true blog post ideas that will help you get started posting regularly to your blog.
- Target Millennials – using blog posts directed to Millennials will get you in with an audience that is heavily invested in technology already and is about to enter the home search market in a big way.
- Share local activities for kids to entice young parents – blog posts like these will help people in the community you are trying to target see that you are invested in their priorities, many of which surround their families
- Include interesting data or trends – people love to read posts that catch their eye and make them think they are learning something that other people might not have caught on to yet.
- Share advice for projects and home maintenance – being a resource for something other than real estate market advice will make people more likely to return to your page.
- Answer common real estate questions – making yourself seem like a subject matter expert will make your clients and leads trust you, and the best way to do that is to share posts that answer common questions that most homebuyers are looking for an answer to.